WHAT IS THE NO.1 BENEFIT OF BEING AN EASL MEMBER?
Being part of the 'Home of Hepatology' and taking an active role in the most forward thinking and dynamic hepatology community wordwide!
- Annual EASL membership is entered per calendar year (from January 1st to December 31st).
- Those who apply for EASL membership after December 31st will not be entitled to the “EASL members" reduced registration fees to the International Liver Congress™.
- Full details regarding the reduced registration fees are available on the EASL event calendar
- It is possible to become an EASL member and renew your EASL membership all year long.
- Members paying to receive the paper copies of the Journal of Hepatology will receive their issues 2 months after their renewal or after having received their membership number.
BENEFITS - WHAT WILL I GET AS AN EASL MEMBER?
As an EASL member you will enjoy the following benefits: